Saturday, November 1, 2008

dream car of mine


have you ever dream about your 'dream car'? i bet that every each one of you have ever dream about it.my dream car will always be from the BMW lineups.do you know why??
but before that, let me tell you the history of this giant car manufacturer from the Germany.
actually, the founder of bmw is Karl Rapp and Gustav Otto.they were like the godfathers of bmw.bmw was being found since the world war 1.

ok,a bit of old history.let's get back to my point.actually, the main reason why i love bmw cars the most are because of several reasons.firstly,the bmw cars have a very responsive control that comes from their solid feel yet lightweight steerings.you will feel the sensation of safety,rigidity and total control behind their wheels.it is the trademark for all the bmw cars.that's why the motto for bmw cars is ' the ultimate driving machine' that very suits them.in fact, there's no other car manufacturer yet in this world that can match or be on par with bmw in terms of total wheels control.it is a no lie statement because i've oftenly drive my father's bmw car.the car's responsiveness is 3 times better than my mom's kia.before i ended up my topic,i hope that i can someday owns my very own bmw.thank you!!

No comments: